This activity is designed to identify your passion. I modified it from the course Bob Proctor Coaching. I rewrote the learning objective consisting of a condition, action, and standard. Also added questions to help with brainstorming and organizing ideas and bullet points for how assessment would be done.
Learning Outcome: Learners will have a clear idea of the burning desire that they want to achieve.
Learning Objective: In an environment free from distractions and through a process of self-reflection, the student will brainstorm, list, and filter the ideas by answering from a list of questions. At least 5 answers must be listed for each question.
- Required items are listed for each question
- Top two choices were highlighted among the list for each category
- Burning desire is selected
- What knowledge and skills are you good at?
- What are things you wish to have in your ideal life?
- What are things you want to do in your life?
- What are things you truly enjoy that you would do for minimal or no pay?
- What is your life’s purpose?
- Brainstorm and list the ideas for each of the questions. Let go of any restrictions. Give each question serious thought because the decision will be a very important for your success. List at least five ideas for each question but more if you would like.
- Review your list upon completion of step 1. For each question category, highlight the top two.
- Among the highlighted choices, review, contemplate, and select your top choice.
- Write out your burning desire.